LMHHH Charity Golf Tournament
Team & Sponsor Information
Spring 2023 General Information
When: Friday June 2nd, 2023
Where: Birch Creek Golf Course in Smithfield
LMD Helping Hearts & Hands is a 501c(3) Non-Profit. All contributions are tax-deductible.
Arrival & Check-In: Carts and Holes are assigned, pickup your goodie bag.
Shotgun Start, 4 person scramble.
Take-and-go lunch provided.
End of Tournament
Auction: at the end of the tournament, a wrap-up auction and raffle will be held in the Clubhouse Banquet Room
- 18 Holes
- 36 teams of four
- $150 per person team (total $600) entry fee (includes cart, green fees, range balls, prizes, breakfast, lunch)
- Competition prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and last place team
- Enjoy sponsored activities at every hole that add to the fun and excitement of your experience
Don’t wait or your chance could be gone!
- Hole Sponsor Fee $300 per hole
- Hole Sponsors should be creative in establishing activities to create fun and excitement at the hole event.
- Hole Sponsor activities could include snacks, ice cream, BBQ, prizes, minigames (whiffle ball challenge, Closest to Pin, Straightest Drive, etc) gift certificates, etc. Be creative and have fun with it!
- 20 Ticket Raffle Books sold for $100, which includes “Gold” ticket for grand prize
- Raffle prizes should be meaningful and generate excitement.
- A display will tell the Helping Hearts & Hands story and include information on specific activities and people that have been helped. All during the tournament, HHH team members will have the opportunity to inquire about potential people who we can aid.